It was really quick and easy. I did mess up a few things. One seam is inside out and I didn't realize it until it was almost done. Oops. But with the waist scrunched up you can't see it at all. She likes it because it flies out when she twirls around. I had to bribe the little fashion model with fruit snacks to get her to stand still so I could get a picture.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
A Cute Little Skirt for a Cute Little Girl
My daughter is growing out of all her clothes. She's way tall. I found a free pattern online for a cute little twirly skirt (see it here), so I dug through the fabric scraps and whipped one up for my baby. It really didn't take too long- about an hour and a half. I like it and I may make her a couple more. Here is the finished project:

It was really quick and easy. I did mess up a few things. One seam is inside out and I didn't realize it until it was almost done. Oops. But with the waist scrunched up you can't see it at all. She likes it because it flies out when she twirls around. I had to bribe the little fashion model with fruit snacks to get her to stand still so I could get a picture.
It was really quick and easy. I did mess up a few things. One seam is inside out and I didn't realize it until it was almost done. Oops. But with the waist scrunched up you can't see it at all. She likes it because it flies out when she twirls around. I had to bribe the little fashion model with fruit snacks to get her to stand still so I could get a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is super cute Ami. I am so impressed!
ReplyDeleteJen